Monday, November 27, 2006


Had Too Much Fun Sunday to Post

Daughter and I did some power shopping - we were out all day at the mall. It wasn't too bad - I think a combination of weather (rainy) and holiday exhaustion may have kept a lot of folk home on their sofas. Whatever the reason, it was good for the daughter and me.

She had a 6:00 a.m. flight this morning so we got up at 4. Nobody should have to get up at 4. At least there wasn't a line at the baggage kiosk or security. She sent me a text once she arrived home so I'd know she got there safely.

I've got the day off - I was going to take care of some stuff relating to my recent nuptuals - getting my name officially changed on my documents is going to be a pain in the rear. I have to start with my social security card. Next will be DMV. I really dread the lines. Eventually I'll get my passport changed, too.

This has nothing to do with my WIP...tonight I'll get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home