Wednesday, November 22, 2006


Day 22 - Uh, I Did It!

yep - with less than 15 minutes to spare this evening, I passed the 50k mark.

I have so much more to write and I'm sure as heck not resting on my laurels - but I actually wrote 50,000 words in 22 - no, I didn't write on 4 or 5 of those days - let's say 4, 18 days!

*whew*

Along the way I've figured out a plot, headed in a new direction as far as who my main plot protagonists are, created a bad guy and the rationale for him and introduced a Viking with a reindeer companion. I've also had so much fun doing it!

Now I can start plugging some gaps - some nights I didn't write from where I'd left off the night before, because I had a new idea. I'm thinking I can start tieing up the chapters now when before I didn't want to go back and re-read anything for fear I'd spend time editing and re-writing instead of going forward.

I'll have to be careful not to fall into that trap...ok, gotta post this before midnight to stay in the NaBloPoMo game! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home