Thursday, November 09, 2006


Day 9 and My Novel Writing Kit Arrived!

I made a contribution to the NaNoWriMo cause and my thank you gifts have started to arrive. I got a cool poster a couple days ago and today I got a box with my Novel Writing Kit and a few other nifty goodies.

I procrastinated by going over my treasures (and having about half a pint of dulce de leche icecream) past my usual BIC time of 7 and didn't start writing until about 8. Once I got going though, I seemed to get "in the zone" and did 2,524 words tonight.

I talked a little about plot on the Absolute Write forum tonight and James D. Macdonaldreminded me about the wonderful site The Evil Overlord Devises a Plot which is a very fun and handy site to keep in your bookmarks.

The AW NaNoWriMo folk are a wonderful and unflaggingly encouraging group of folk. If you find this blog and aren't familiar with AW come visit your fellow Wrimoers there OR (shameless plug) the Blogging forum which I moderate.

Membership is free but what you get out of belonging is priceless.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home