Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Day One!

Got off to a rocky start - sat at the computer totally uninspired. Worked on the wiki for the review site I am a submissions coordinator for, PODPeople, browsed the AW forums...then my husband peeked in my office and asked "Why aren't you writing?" and that pretty much kicked me into gear.

I did 2,514 words. I can hardly believe it. And I'm not totally unpleased with the result, either. I didn't spend a lot of time agonizing over it - just wrote. No edits, minimal 'research' (I wanted to include a bit about the Santa Cruz Mystery Spot so I did Google a bit on that). Took me just over 2 hours (with a longish break at the 1 hr mark and a couple short breaks for snacking and smoking).

I sure hope I can keep this enthusiasm up!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home