Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 7!

One week of NaNoWriMo down. Three more + 2 days to go.

I don't know if you have to be signed up/registered to view this post on the NaNoWriMo site, but I hope not...it's very funny. One of my fellow Wrimo's is writing in the window of the Waldenbooks store in the Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge dressed in a chicken suit. What fun!

Tonight was fun but a struggle. I'm slowly getting some action and plot into this thing and it's challenging not to fiddle with it but just keep writing. That and Jello (the grandkittie that my son thinks is named Kiki)has finally gotten comfortable enough with me to want to get up in my lap and head-butt my hands away from the keys so I'll pet her.

I hated to put her outside the room and close the door.

I hope everyone took time to vote today or, as in my case, earlier by absentee ballot or early voting options.

Hey, I'm over 1/3 the way to 50k! Cool. See ya tomorrow!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home