Saturday, May 05, 2007


Yep, I'm Gonna Write Book Reviews Here

The other day at POD People, I received a submission email from a writer I know from Absolute Write. His book was published by a small press, not self-published. POD People reviews self published books. So I had to turn his submission down, but I said I'd ponder about doing a review and posting it somewhere else.

Ponderment done - I'll be reading and reviewing books here. About a book a week (I hope) when RL things don't get in the way (like vacations or visiting relatives). Come back next week and take a peek at my first review.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Cool! I am proud to add you to my reader. Which is exploding at the seams, but oh, well.

Can't wait until you're reviewing me. But that's not really fair; you already know me.

4:51 PM  
Blogger veinglory said...

I'm just in here peeking, early. Shaking the package etc

5:31 PM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Hi Susan and Emily!

Susan, I look forward to reviewing you, too! If you want to get in the queue early, be sure to send me an advance copy :-)

Emily - no fair chewing the corners of the packages before it's time to open them...

7:59 PM  
Blogger veinglory said...

I think I broke my laptop. They should warn you not to shake them...

10:19 AM  
Blogger ohdawno said...

Shaking is for snowglobes and booties. Other than that, probably not such a good idea for most things with any moveable parts.

*hugs* I hope your laptop is really not broken.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home