Friday, October 13, 2006


Count down to NaNo

18 days to go. I need a plot and characters. I need a countdown ticker. I want a cookie...no, wait, get back on topic!! Do I want to do a Mind Map or traditional outline? One of my colleages over at Absolute Write has a tool on his site called Plot Craft - he lets you download it for free. (Woot Fahim!) Should I use Plot Craft? Do I have time to really figure out how to use Plot Craft (it's not the tool's fault - I just always need a lot of personal assistance to figure out new stuff - it's the way I learn)

I've got a copy of "No Plot? No Problem!" by Chris Baty, Program Director and founder of NaNo. I think I'll read it again.


1 Comments:

Blogger ohdawno said...

Thank you for stopping by and commenting - you're the first! (if you don't count the 'test' post months ago...

I'm very excited for you that you got inspired and are working like mad on your novel - that's fabulous!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home